Saturday 11 February 2017

Caroline's Writing

Week 33-...In the flash of lighting I saw...

The Beast

It was past midnight and Ella was still awake, shaking in the darkness. She had suddenly woken up when a boom of thunder erupted. She hated the thunder the sound had given her a freak as she looked out of the window. I was still looking when lightning stroked  around everywhere. Suddenly I looked left. There was a huge flash. In the flash of lightning I saw a ferocious beast; it’s face as big as a small mountain. No it can’t be, I thought in my mind. I had read a book about this monster about it taking over earth. The Beast came in my direction, it’s feet banging against the ground, knocking over buildings big and small. Suddenly everything went black.




Week 32-picture prompt


The ghost of Burgertown


Burgertown is a place full of burgers. Everyone who lives there loves burgers! The parks are called burger parks and every year there is a burger competition at the biggest park. Each year 10 people compete to try and eat the burger on the other side of the wall.
“3, 2, 1 start!” yelled the judge and the people tried to pull the burger out but couldn’t.
Everyone wanted to win the competition was because the winner got a humongous burger made by the best burger chef! The contestants were still trying to get the burgers when one of them turned green and said to the crowd “I will win because I am a real ghost!
He walked through the wall and got the burger! Everyone bowed to him and his name became the ghost of Burgertown!


Week 30 - ...I just couldn’t eat something so…

Just a bad Dream


It was just a normal afternoon  when I was walking on the street until suddenly a man dressed in black from head to toe grabbed my shoulders and threw me in his car.
When I woke up, I was on a grey sofa and I realized I was starving! I looked at my watch and saw that it was already nine o'clock!
Suddenly a man came in and gave me a plate he said “This is your dinner.”
I looked at him and then the plate. It was filled with this mushed green stuff. I just couldn’t eat something so gross!
Suddenly, I realised it was just a bad dream!


Week 29...the slime dripped through…

The haunted mansion

It was a dark and gloomy night when a dark shadow gingerly walked over to the house everyone called the haunted mansion. The mansion wasn’t a big mansion at all, instead it was gigantic. It had big pointy towers that looked like a monster's pointy finger nail. The shadow walked closer to the mansion and opened the door slowly. As the door opened the slime dripped through the gaps. The man walked through and the door closed automatically. Inside there was a deep voice talking, it said ‘did you try take over the world?’’ ‘’Not yet but I will so those people better watch’’ said another gruff voice.



The mysterious hand


It was a cold Winter day to go to the park but I went anyway. I realised that there was a crowd surrounding a little tree. I walked closer to have a  look and saw a big stone hand holding a tree. There was a little note saying ´I am evil.´
Well, that was about a month ago. Now I know that it was a girl called Bessie. I went to her house and she ran outside. Suddenly the lights went out. I ran after her but, she was fast. I started to get tired and my heart was pounding. I promised that I would find her. Then someone said,´´You can´t get me but I can get you´´
Then everything went dark.

By:Caroline




Week- 23 gingerly, yellow, discovered, however, remarkable.


The remarkable discovery


Shaelyn loves scuba diving. She decided to go on a Summer day. When she was scuba diving, she discovered something remarkable! There it was - a bright and golden treasure chest! It shimmered as bright as the yellow sun on a sunny afternoon. On the side of the chest in tiny writing were the initials B.B.
Hmmm, I wonder what that stands for? She gingerly crept closer to the chest. She carefully opened the lid and and inside were the shiniest gold coins! Then from nowhere a pirate appeared!  It leaped towards her, took the chest and ran away. However, the pirate left a golden tooth and that was how she remembers that adventure.

By: Caroline


Week 22-Laughter


Shaelyn's Wonderful Dreamland


Shaelyn was hopping around on candy land. She felt happy and excited to meet new friends and have a good time.She looked around at her surroundings. Everyone around her was having a good time and the air was full of laughter.
She walked around and she met a gingerbread man.
She asked him, “Hi! What's your name?”
“ My name is Mr Ginger,” the gingerbread  man said
.”Would you like to be my friend” Shaelyn asked.
“ Of course!”
So they went to Mr Ginger’s house and played games and had a great time. They chatted together while they ate biscuits. Suddenly Shaelyn woke up and hoped she would have a great time at her new school.

By: Caroline


Week 21...Suddenly all the lights went out…


Shadows at night


It was night and the only light was the street lamps. It was cold and I was shivering. I wondered why I had run away from home. The only things that I had were my blanket and 2 sandwiches.


Everything was creepy at night time. I found a tree on the soft grass and tried to go to sleep.
I tried but I couldn't because it was so scary.


I could hear the wind blowing quietly on my face.
I crept out of my blanket to have a walk to fall asleep.


Suddenly all the lights went out…..

By: Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment