Thursday 10 November 2016

Grace Lee's Writing

Week 28 The Secret Stone Wall
The soldiers were coming. My mum packed a bag with a water bottle and a snack. I stuffed my bag with clothes and I dropped a few coins in my pocket. I could hear the guns firing. I could hear my dad moaning from being shot. He shouted “Whatever you hear don’t look back. The letter is in the other side of the stone….” A tear rolled down my mum’s face. We knew it would be our last time seeing him. I knew where to go. I raced upstairs with my mum. I saw the old, stone wall. Then I walked through the wall with my mum and disappeared.

By: Grace Lee

Week 26- ...But How Can Someone so Tiny...

BARK! I was walking down to our local park. There was a loaf of bread lying on the grass and my dog straight away gobbled it up. Then my dog turned to a mouse! The mouse started shouting at me. It was so shocking that a mouse with a tiny mouth had a bigger voice than me. It threatened me to bring some food. I got some cheese and threw it on the ground. But how can something so tiny threaten me like that? Once he gobbled up the cheese he turned back into a small, fluffy puppy.

By: Grace Lee


Week 25 - So That’s Why I Am Always Last

I was at the airport waiting for the plane that would take me to London. I was so bored and the line had at least 200  people standing in it. So I told my sister to save our spot while I get a frappiccino for both of us. She was texting her friends and she nodded. When I came back she wasn’t in line. I quickly scanned the area and spotted my sister reading a magazine. Now we had to go all the way to the back of the line.

So that is why I am always last.

13 Wide, Orange, Crocodile, Within, Collapsed

I had no idea where I was. I was just somewhere out there.  Someone was not going to find me within ten minutes. I had a meeting soon. As I walked I heard sounds of lions, snakes, bears and even crocodiles.  I saw a wide rock near the river. I sat down on the bumpy rock.  I saw a tree… It had oranges growing on it. I came back and prayed on the rock. I opened  my eyes and saw that my orange was gone! A crocodile was  in front of me. I collapsed in terror. The next thing I knew was that I was at a hospital.

Wk12 Pattern Pot of Bloody Legs
In the middle of the Garden of sculptures, an immense sculpture stands proudly on a large black, rectangle slab. But there are stories behind this eerie sculpture.
In 1568 a man called Greg Archer made a pot with his dear wife Scarlett .
Mr Archer was molding the clay, Mrs Archer was working on designs. After two years, the pot had been made.
AAAARRRGGHGH! A spine-chilling monster chomped off the legs of Mr and Mrs Archer. The monster put the legs in the pot. AARRGH! He bit off the children’s legs. The monster is still alive. He’s looking for more victims and the next victim could be… YOU!

By: Grace

Greeting Humans of Earth

Hello I am Ohbot Peaky and today I have a very important announcement to announce. The Peaky family has been around space for years. But nobody has ever noticed us. Nobody is invisible, we all are living creatures. Don’t just ignore somebody just because they are different. Just because I am a robot, people should not ignore me and my family. Do you think we have contagious diseases? NO! We are all the same and nobody should mistreat anybody by their race and appearance because we all are the same. We need to start right now!

By: Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment