Wednesday 15 March 2017

Finn's Writing

Week 28

Wispy spider webs tangled in my salt and pepper hair. My face is pale is pale and clammy, covered in sticky sweat and cobwebs.
Kneeling, panting I turn around looking down the black corridor.
Screams bounce around the pale stone walls adding a bonus shiver to my spine. The walls tremble unable to contain the weight of the ferocious beasts storming  inside the mysterious museum walls. Wreaked museum exhibits were strewn across the long wooden planks threatening to break.
Suddenly a hand pushed me into my rough walls.
A shivering sensation crept over me and the world went pitch black.

Week 27 Hard brown beautiful worried camera
I stare at the brown, ancient photo of the first school class. As I peer closer I see that all the children had worried and frightened faces. I wonder what had happened. Suddenly a shocking sound appears that sounds suspiciously like a camera. I feel black.
As I  wake up I land on a soft patch of lush, soft grass. The world around me is beautiful; golden houses glinting in the blaring sun. This is utter paradise. Men and woman jump into cool refreshing pools.
I stand up. Strength courses through me as I jump into this new unexplored world.

Week 26 how could something be so tiny
Whumth! I stumbled over as bad Brad pointed and chortled loudly at me.
“Still engrossed in your stupid little speck,” he said as he dribbles all over me.
“Hey, be careful Brad. There are people on this speck of dust.”
He punched me and walked away laughing.
I lay down on the hard concrete floor blood pouring from my nose. I really wished I wasn’t such a geek.
At home I flumped down on my bed. I stared at the speck. How could something so tiny be alive ? Suddenly a voice said, “Hey, you finally started paying attention to us.”

Week 25 ...so that is why I am always last…


Being the worst kid at sport at school is something you don’t want to happen to you. You’re always last at any sport you participate in. For example at swimming sports I signed up for 200m breastroke, thinking it was my best stroke.
I jumped into the pool and started swimming as fast as I could. My arms strained as people swam past me going the other way. Yes I must be winning! I finally got to the end thinking I’d won. Suddenly I heard people laughing and  mocking me, no not again. It felt like the whole world was laughing at me. I really hated having my special condition. So that is why I am always last.

BY FINN

No comments:

Post a Comment