Wednesday 15 March 2017

Jamie's Writing

Week 31- wide, orange, crocodile, collapse
Staring at the wide horrible jaws of the beast I wish that I hadn’t come into the school. The vampire or at least I think it’s a vampire pull’s my neck closer and sinks it’s teeth into my flesh...
Jane isn’t your normal type of schoolgirl she is a demon slayer and today she is fighting off the demon hordes in the sewers with an orange and a toy crocodile. She is unstoppable; throwing the orange, whacking monsters with her toy crocodile, oh, and did I mention she looks hella good in high heels? Vamps beware!
She throws a shoe at the last vamp and misses. It hits the wall and cracks spread.

Then the wall collapses, bringing the sewers with it...





Week 28-Alison Laxon


The man turned from the burning wreckage and vowed to destroy the ruler whether it killed him or not. He turned and headed towards the derelict building where the shot had come from. He turned from the door and jumped up to the window. The windowsill crumbled under his feet but he continued climbing regardless of the crumbling wall he was on. Panting he reached the top and slipped down through the trapdoor into the sniper room but there was no sniper. “Swotch” He turned as two men walked out of the wall pulling out their guns blood splattered everywhere.

Week 27-hard, beautiful, brown, worried, camera
The hard, rough face of the man looks out over the ruined city then turns and looks back at his beautiful wife. Her luscious brown hair flows behind her as her worried face looks back at him. Then she walks away.

He quickly pulls out his camera, snaps one last shot before she gets into the van and drives out of the war-torn city in search 0f the fabled land of gold. A tear trickles down the man’s war hardened face as he watches the glint of the gun as the ruler’s despicable snipers blow up the man’s only love.


Week 26-...but how could something so tiny...


“But how could something so tiny cause so much destruction?” the officer asked.
“I don’t know. Please listen”
“No I’ve heard enough you don’t know what your talking about”
“No, no, it’ll just come back”

But the officer wasn’t listening anymore. He hopped into his van and drove away. That’s when I noticed it. The small bug spat into the exhaust pipe and the van blew up killing more than half the police force in the city. I remembered that very bug from the time it blew up the city block killing my family and more than 100 other people.


Week 25 - ....so that is why I am always last....


Why am I always last? Whenever I race people I'm always last.
No matter how fast I run, no matter how hard I train I always seem to lose. I´m lowest of the low! I don't get it! I´m one of the fastest in my class! I run fast yet halfway through I suddenly fall down panting. I get in front of everyone else then suddenly I’m slowing and the rest of the class are in front of me. I don't understand?
Wait! I remember learning about something on this topic; now, what was it? Oh yeah, I remember: you should run slowly at first and then start speeding up so that you don't lose your breath.
Ahh so thatś why I'm always last.

No comments:

Post a Comment