Wednesday 15 March 2017

Hudson's Writing

Week 28
Invisible Walls
The old man looks down at his grandson, tucking him in for his bedtime.
“Can you tell a bedtime story” said the young child.
The old, wrinkly man had no choice but to say yes.
“Once upon a time there was a young girl walking with her older brother. They were walking though a famous wall in Rome. It was the wall of fame. Invisibles walls all around the room There was one wall that you could go in, but not come out. 30 famous deaths was found there. The girl and her brother wanted to be heroes, so they investigated. Their parents were standing for hours, calling their names, tears forming in their eyes.
“The end” said the man.
Tears were welling in the 8 year old eyes. The boy never slept for the rest of his life. Nor he would touch any walls or doors.
Just incase



Week 27 Hard, Beautiful, Brown, Worried, Camera

I, the brown, bear storm around the cage, trying to break a way out. I try to smash through the window, push myself up a tree to break through a door. I am extremely embarrassed with the cameras flashing at me nonstop. There is no way out. Something I wouldn’t do is give up. No one dies giving up. I run around, hoping for a miracle to happen. 2 more minutes until my beautiful sow goes away, leaving me to face death. 2 minutes turn to dust as she exits away from me. I was worried. This will be hard.

Week 25 That is why I’m always Last

I’m always the slowest, I’m always last, I never win, I’m just not fast.
Running around getting tagged, I’m always the one getting mad.
Sitting down, head buried into my book, I sure do love to read.
Playing football on the field is nothing to do with me.
Cross-Country comes, everyone looking forward to it but one guy, me.
The race begins. People zoom off in the distance but one guy, me.

Well, one good thing has happened, I snuck my adventurous book up my shirt.
I read, and walk, towards the finish. So that is why I’m always last.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your piece. You have a poetic flare. I am glad you like to read! Keep up with the creative writing!!

    Mrs. Hudson

    ReplyDelete