Monday 2 May 2016

Bianca's Writing

Week 29: Picture Prompt- People Moulded Into The Wall 48 words

The tough, rough face of the man looked back at the sickly castle chamber, compressing the ecru, creaky floorboards.
He glanced at the boy beside him, his thought freedom reached to its last, his heart shattering into one million atoms, crumbling onto the bare, depressed timber.
He carried on the journey to save his beloved wife from torture.
“Save meeeee” his wife calls, her voice echoed down and bounces back to his cold cracked heart. Salty sweat drips down his forehead dropping onto his stiff toes.
“I knew this time would come” the man sighed; his hopes given up. “Help me, this is all I have. Bye.”
The lady’s heart shuts down, her head crashing onto the concrete.

“NOoooooooo, please don’t leave me” his heart collapsed onto the ground bawling his eyes out.


Week 27 … Hard Beautiful Worried Camera …


Click. “ Off you go, next!”  barked the camera man.
I was worried to my guts. All these girls are so amazing and just beautiful!!!! As I stepped up onto the livid platform, knees shaking, palms sweating,  I was a jittery mess. Specks of drizzle fell onto my face, washing my frail, hard skin.
“Lights, Camera, Action. Hello it’s me Sandy Sanderson giving you our latest news update, today we have, ahh, AHHH..cut!” Splash! I landed face first into the gooey  sludge. My audition is RUINED! I will never be a news reporter again

Week 26 … but how can something so tiny ….


Darkness was brewing. My heart was pounding. My head turned amongst my pillow. Sleeplessly I tiptoed down the stairs, the floorboards creaking, my palms sweaty. The wind howled as the night brewed on.
As I opened the fridge, the blue light blinded my eyes. I reached out for the milk. OOOOOUUUCCHHHH!  The tiniest speck of a spider dug its fangs into my flesh. I was tempted to screech at the top of my voice but I held my pain in. But how can something so tiny be so destructive?!


Week 25 … So that’s why I’m always Last…


This is the year I will get the lead part, I just know it!
As I clutched onto the audition form I desperately read the heading, ‘Drama Audition Friday The 24th Of September.’
That’s next week. I need to start practicing!!


As I walked home the sun was glaring at me suspiciously like my day was not going to have luck.


The audition is tomorrow. Practice is all I need to get this.
As I dozed off the wind howled at me.
OH No! I slept in!

So that’s why I’m always last to get the lead part.


Week 24 “ …...Alcatraz…..”

Locked Away

I slowly rot away, knowing that I am going to be stuck in this room for 15 years.
This room is full of torture and cracks with so much time left.
Thinking about what I did makes me scream and shout and let it all out.
Nowhere to go, nowhere to enjoy my life.
I live half a life. I am now like a ghost, nobody knows me.
My dreams start to fade away.
My heart starts to crackle then dissolves into dust.
Is this all just a dream or is this real?
Do I really deserve this punishment?

WHY?

Week 17 ‘ ………..Stairway to the sky………….’

Heaven

Boom, crash a sudden pain hit my body. I black out not knowing anything. I struggle to breath knowing that this is not a dream. Or is it?


I can feel the gravel rolling into my hand. I blindly look for my mum’s hand to squeeze it tightly. I start to cry holding onto my mum’s hand. Sweat starts to flood my hand and tears dribble down my face. I can taste my tears; they’re salty.


Screwing up my face I stop breathing and start to notice a staircase to the sky. The world is black. It’s just me and the staircase. So I get up and run up it. I am in heaven.

by Bianca



Week 16 “……. Suddenly.....”


The Flame Before Christmas


It was a dark cold night and I was tucked in my cozy bed like a caterpillar in a cocoon. I could hardly sleep knowing that it was Christmas morning  tomorrow. Suddenly I heard this pinging sound “clink, clink.”
Oh it’s probably just the snow so I smacked the pillow over my ears. I can smell some smoke coming from downstairs. How can that happen? My mum is in her room and my dad is at work.
I grasp onto my crisp brown teddy bear hoping my scent is wrong.
Suddenly I see flames of fire all around me.

By Bianca

1 comment:

  1. Whoa Bianca - how scared your character must have felt. Nice job being descriptive in your story telling. I hope no one got hurt.
    Mrs. Kiel from 100 wc team 5JR classroom in St. Charles, IL

    ReplyDelete