Monday 2 May 2016

Sasha's Writing

Week 14 - As I turned around it changed shape...

Today I literally woke up on the wrong side of the bed and it’s way worse when your bed is next to a wall.
So after that moment everything went wrong that day. I soon worked out how to get out of the bed (the right side).
I crept downstairs towards the kitchen and closed the door behind me. I walked towards the cupboard when a noise stopped me dead in my tracks . As I turned around it changed shape. The door handle was locked and I had no idea where the keys were. I banged on the locked door but I knew it was no use with no one in the house but me.


Week 11, Greetings Humans of Earth

Peaky’s space mission


Greetings humans on earth. I’ve started my mission and I found something that leaves me speechless. There is something out there in the wilderness of space that could be a threat to life on the planets. I inform you that I may not be back. There is some sort of life here on Mars which could somehow ruin every living thing in their way. They have a piercing face which makes their eyes glare menacingly.  Their skin is like ours but thicker. Today could be my last day here on Mars. If you hear nothing more from me I’ll be gone. My last word is: never bring any sort of human life to the………….






Week 24 (Alcatraz Photo)
The Two days


Day 1:  The strong grip of the cuffs jangling on my hanging wrist feels like it gets heavier by the minute.The first hour was… well deafening . Nearly every minute, either the sound of stomping feet or clanging cell doors would ring out throughout the building.

Day 2: Two guards came to take me to the courtroom. I was worried, how do I explain to a judge that I didn’t steal? How can I even explain to the townies, even though everyone is obsessed that I did steal? I was dragged around the corner. In front of me wasn’t the courtroom. It was something way worse that would ruin my life. I may never live again…


Week 22 -violin, yellow, eaten, swept, airplane


The Dreaded Lesson!
I stormed into my vio…… I can’t even say the word!
The violin teacher looked the same as always, yellow skirt, yellow shirt….. You can imagine the rest !
Anyway, she stamped into the room and sat on the moth eaten pillow, that was balancing on the the edge of the unstable chair. I raced towards the best seat (at the very back next to the only window that was glued shut.) I looked out of the window and saw an airplane gliding past and through the clouds. I hadn’t eaten in a long time and the queasiness swept me up like a tornado.

Hopefully this will get me out of the dreaded violin lesson.

by Sasha

Week 17’’...........stairway to the sky….’’


The Car Crash
The morning sun was a murky grey. With the airy smell of leaking oil drifting through the window of the car it was hard to stay focused.There was always the fear of crashing the car, or being the witness of a car crash. Lucy stopped the car. Taking deep breaths she pulled out of the park…..


She woke up cold and damp. Looking around she saw a crashed car burning to crisp….it was her car, it all came to together like a jigsaw puzzle. SHE CRASHED THE CAR!


In front of her was a stairway.THE STAIRWAY TO THE SKY!
It was magnificent. She walked up curiously.
Then everything was back to normal as if nothing happened.


By Sasha

Week 16’’...........suddenly….’’


The black cat!


The black cat snuck around the corner. SUDDENLY, a  movement in the shadows made the black cat feel tense and unable to move, even though she had heaps of room around her.


Everything was silent, except for the hoarse breathing of the black cat. She crept around the hard wooden table keeping a sharp look out for any sudden movement. Suddenly the movement came again but closer?
A loud bang was heard  a few inches away, followed by the deafening crack of the tinted glass window. The black cat growled loudly, everything was silent.

By Sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment