Sunday 29 April 2018

Alannah's Writing

Week 33:
                                     The Gorgeous Durian
Once upon a time in a lovely magical world there was a beautiful fruit called Durian.
Although it did not smell as nice as you would imagine,
it still was quite a nice looking fruit.
It was a dark emerald green colour with pointy spikes all over it.
It usually would grow in groups.
You may think this is a harmless calm fruit...But No.
Inside this stinky, disgusting smelling Durian was a…….. Cornflake with eyes!
I know; it is probably the most dangerous thing in the world.
So I am warning you to never, ever open a stinky Durian!


Week 32: …but I didn’t understand the instructions…

                  The Experiment
One day I was strolling around the mall when I came across a shop called
SCIENCE STRAVAGANZA!!!!!!!!!
I looked at it for a few seconds; just to admire it because I loved science.
I looked around the shop. IT WAS AWESOME!!!
There were experiments everywhere.
So I bought an exploding crystal.
In the box there was a large purple crystal .
But I didn't understand the instructions. All I could see was the warning sign.
But before I could see what the warning was, POOF!

The large purple crystal had exploded and had turned into a gooey slime!

Week 31: Night ZooKeeper:Can you invent a magical animal
that could live in the pink lake or animal hospital and tell us all about them?


Once upon a time, there was a magical creature called the rainbow whale.
The rainbow whale was a narwhale that was the fluffiest creature
in the whole world!
It lived in a bubblegum pink lake that had a ginormous colourful hospital right next to it.
The rainbow whale ate sparkly rainbow bubble gum
and its one and only predator was the huge chocolate frog.
In the animal hospital there were many more unique creatures
like the blue cheetah and the purple puppy.
But the animal that the rainbow whale liked to visit was the yellow birdy.

They were best friends!



Week 30: …..”when did it arrive?” I said


The Living Package

One morning I was in my bed humming and staring at the ceiling.
I had been waiting for a jewellery package.
It had been a month now and it still hadn't arrived.
I was starting to get worried.
I put my slippers on and strolled out of the room.
I walked into the living room where I found my mum holding a box as big as a pillow.
“When did it arrive?” I said curiously.
“This morning!”she replied.
But just then the package moved slightly and then, POOF!

An ugly creature came out.


Week 29: shouted, grave, crimson, frantically, misty

It was a hot day in the desert like usual. Everyone was in their tiny sand cottages. But for some reason instead of the sand being a pale yellow colour it was a light crimson.The grave king of the desert decided to do something about it so he did. He dug it all up. But the next day the sand was back and it was a misty day. So he just shouted frantically in his mind that it would be normal and surprisingly it worked. So everyone lived happily ever after.

2 comments:

  1. Really good story Alannah! I loved your creative plot line of the crimson sand in the desert, and you included detailed description which made me picture the scene easily. I'm glad that the sand all went back to normal and everyone lived happily ever after, though I wonder why the sand was crimson in the first place? Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alannah,

    Great story! I really like all of the details you included about the rainbow whale. Very imaginative! You described the whale's habitat, diet and predators. It sounded like something David Attenborough would write. Well done! I especially like the idea of the colourful hospital. You managed to come up with even more imaginative creatures! Keep up the good work.


    Michael (Team 100wc)

    ReplyDelete