Sunday 29 April 2018

Crystal's Writing

Week 33:


The secret of the durian fruit
One spring day Lily went on a trip to durian forest to see
if the durian fruits had finished growing.
When she arrived the fruits were the colour of grassy green;
it meant they were ripe.

She was only five, so she jumped up and down in her little green flats
and reached as high as she could trying not to fall of the land and into the pond.
Suddenly Lily’s curly blonde ponytail dipped in the water followed by her body.
She quickly swam back to the shore for air.
Her green dress was dripping wet and her sparkly blue eyes faded darker.
"Where is my green watch?!” cried Lily.
She hid back the tears and dived back in the water.
There at the bottom was the ripe durian fruit and her watch.
After picking both up she swam to the surface and
jumped out and skipped back home happily.   


Week 32: …but I didn’t understand the instructions…


The lego puzzle from MeMe


“Thanks MeMe!”I said
“You’re welcome!”answered MeMe in her kawaii voice.
MeMe was a kitty-dog: she had four ears, two cat ears at the top and dog ears under the cat ears. she was white all over and she has blue at the end of each ear.
Her paws are blue-white she even has a puffy cat tail which is white.
Her eyes were sapphire blue with blue diamonds on her cheeks.
Me, Meena, on the other hand was a royal guard.
I had two buns, my hair was black and my eyes were red.
I wore a black dress and red boots with two swords tied to my back.
I started building the puzzle, then I turned to the instruction.

But I didn’t understand the instructions so I asked for some help from MeMe.
We had a great time!


Week 31: Night ZooKeeper:Can you invent a magical animal that could live in the pink lake or animal hospital and tell us all about them?


The fire lioness

In the animal hospital there is a sunset coloured lion with nine beautiful tails
with burning flames at the end, and hot pink eyes sparkling.
She also has orange fading to hot pink wings with gold arrows on her thighs and shoulders.
Her paws are hot pink and her muzzle and jaw is hot pink as well.
She even has a hot pink chest and belly.
She wears a beautiful gold solid necklace with a hot pink stone fixed in the middle.
She was in the hospital because she had badly damaged a wing.
She wears a hot pink flower chain on her head.
Her name is Sunset Shimmer.



Week 30: …..”when did it arrive?” I said

The candy wolf
It was an exciting day for me. Flossy, the candy wolf was going to get picked up by my friend, Misty the mint chocolate wolf.
Misty has just bought a new van which smelt like mint and was the colour mint.
“When will she arrive?’’ I say excitedly.
Even though I have a beautiful pink coat which looks like candy floss,
and peppermint white wings with a waffle bow on the right ear,
since I have wings I could fly.
But, I couldn’t fly because I had to go to the hospital because I broke a wing.
My mint eyes twinkled when I heard a beep beep sound… it’s Misty!
As soon as I jumped in the van “When did it  arrive?” I said.
“You mean the van?” Misty said in a small voice.

“Yeah,” I said. “Let’s go”I said.


Week 29: shouted, grave, crimson, frantically, misty


It was a misty day at Dolphin Cove and all the crimson-coloured dolphins were gathered in a circle huddling all the babies.
In the middle of the curvy circle I was adored by the smooth dolphins.
Suddenly there on the far left side of the amethyst ocean was a cave, a dark grave cave.
I then heard shouting.
“Someone help! Please help the pink dolphins!”shouted the girl frantically and hopefully.
I ran with my black hair dancing wildly in the cool breeze.
Hours of running passed and there was 1 minute left.
“Huff! Huff!’I panted. The sound was repeating again but it was louder this time…
“Help, please!”

1 minute passed and I was in the grave. I saw the little girl. She was crying loudly.
Then my eyes moved onto the beautiful pink shiny dolphins with a gold swirl on each fin with white bellies and jaws.
After taking the dolphins out into the amethyst ocean with the others today’s mission is DONE!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Crystal,

    Well done! You have used the prompt words very well to create a type of fantasy story. I thought that your use of colour words was very powerful, giving the whole story a bright, happy feel to it. I'm glad that you save the dolphins.

    Keep up the good work!
    Yanalie (Team 100)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Crystal,

    Great story! Your description of the fire lioness was really impressive. I like the way you described the colour of the lioness as "sunset coloured". Without even using a specific colour you managed to paint a picture of the creature. I found the way you described the lioness' paws and chest as "hot pink" really clever. The phrase describes an actual colour and has connotations of heat which fits the "fire" theme of the lioness. I like the little details at the end about the gold necklace and flower chain. They add to the gracefulness of the lioness. Well done. Keep up the good work.


    Michael (Team 100wc), Warwick, UK

    ReplyDelete