Saturday 11 February 2017

Gary's Writing

Week 33-...In the flash of lightning I saw…

Captain Underpants To The Rescue

One day Munchlax was walking through a forest when he saw a pile of melted chocolate. He raced as fast as he could to the pile of chocolate (which took him about 10 minutes) and stuffed the whole pile into his mouth. While Munchlax was munching, Snorlax came over sleepwalking and accidentally tripped over a rock and fell on Munchlax. Munchlax tried to scramble out from Snorlax’s fat belly but he failed. Suddenly it started raining, followed by lightning. Then in the flash of lightning I saw captain underpants flying to the rescue! He pushed Snorlax off (which eventually woke him up), shouted, “WEDGIE POWER” and disappeared in a flash of light.





Week 32-picture prompt
Handy Burger
The newspaper hands shot out.
A voice said, “Gimme a hamburger or else you die.”
I quickly, as fast as light, made a hamburger with beef, lettuce, cheese and two pieces of bread that had been expired, actually all the stuff inside had expired.
I raced to the hands and placed it carefully in them without hesitating. The hands pulled it back right through the wall. Right through the wall?! What! Were my eyes playing tricks on me?
I touched the wall. Solid.
Then the hands shot out, a mad voice said, “Expired.”
The hands grabbed my neck and squeezed. The last sentence I heard was
“You’re mean.”



Week 30-...I just couldn’t eat something so…

One day I was walking happily in Stuff Island ( S.I.), A.K.A. the island of stuff, when I saw some amazing stuff.
1 lambo, a rolls royce, a ginormous ball of 1000 dollar notes and the keys of the two cars hanging on a tall pole that was just out of reach. So I called my fire dragon to fire the pole out of Stuff Island.
But when the fire dragon fired the pole out of S.I. he accidentally fired the keys with it. So I tried to eat the boiling fire that fired the keys but I just couldn’t eat something so hot.

I walked away disappointed.


Week 29-...The slime dripped through…

The Only One Left On Earth

“What! What! Where are you going? Tell me guys!” I cried.
“Venus” a man whispered mysteriously.
I sighed and shook my head. I’d heard that at least  ten-thousand times. Then I saw it.
The shadow of a bird the shadow made a hole. I fell in and screamed all the way down.

I landed hard on my knees. I looked up and saw a tiny circle of light the size of an eye. I guess I was a long way from ground level. Then I realized I was standing in a deep pool of slime and sinking fast. I noticed the slime dripped through the hole above. Then everything went black.
By Gary



Day Of Doom


“Okay, yes, I’m coming. Bye.”
My dad hung up on the phone.
“Stay here Beth. I have serious work to do with my university. You can play on the ipad. I’ll be back in a few hours,” he told me.
“A few hours?!” I shrieked at the top of my lungs.
“Yeah a few hours. Bye,” my dad said quickly and hurried off. At least I can relax on my own, I told myself.


There was no one around so I was the only one sitting and relaxing, the only one to see the hand sculpture rise up and the only one to feel the pain wash over me as the sculpture clamped his hand over my body and squeezed.


By Gary


Week 23-yellow, gingerly, remarkable, discovered, however


The cemetery at midnight


I stared at my shovel.
“Was I really going to do this?” I asked myself.
I gingerly grabbed the shovel, then quick as a mouse I tip-toed out of my house and ran into the dark night.


A sliver of pale, yellow moonlight shone on the graves.
I leaned my shovel into the spot where I hid my dummy, Slappy.
I hesitated for a moment then started digging but however it wasn’t there.


Slappy is my most remarkable dummy. My dad had hidden it in the cemetery because he thought Slappy is too scary. After 10 minutes I finally discovered that I was digging in the wrong spot. Then I saw it.

It bared it’s fangs and dug them into my shoulder and I let out a shriek of horror.

Week 22-...laughter…


Don't Scream!


“Hey Jonas come check this out!” I said.
“What is it Cooper” my friend said.
I really wanted a new phone and right now luck came. I found a phone right on the ground.
“It’s an iPhone 7!” I shouted.
I picked it up and suddenly a voice said
“You have to help me get out of this phone or I can hurt you, I can really hurt you”
Suddenly laughter rang out everywhere and I cried out a shriek of horror.


I got home and smashed the phone. Suddenly all our electronic devices flew toward me including the TV.
They all whispered, “You can't escape.”


I saw some burning flames coming. Closer, closer then suddenly everything went black…

By Gary



Week 21 - ...suddenly the lights went out…


How I Got Suffocated By A Portal


I looked around the room for a door.
There was no door or any possible way out of the abandoned room.
I stared at the cold ground. The walls were bare except for the mould and rust.


Suddenly all the lights went out. Then a portal opened up.


“Hey Jeff! Come look at this on-point portal man!”


Then a huge lizard like Pokemon jumped out. It had slime all over him. His mouth was filled with cockroaches. He clasped his slime covered claws around my neck. I felt the creature tighten his grip and then everything went dark.


“Greg are you okay?” Jeff said
“What do you think?” I whispered

By Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment