Saturday 11 February 2017

Bessie's Writing

Week-33 … in the flash of lightning I saw…

The Flashback

It was June 31st and today was grandma’s funeral.
Grandma had died a few weeks ago because she had a car crash while going shopping. It was night and she was on her way back when suddenly a storm started to churn up. Every minute it got worse, until it started to shoot lightning bolts.
As she fought her way through the road, she crashed.
That night after the funeral I went to my room, sad.  
There was a flash of lightning and in the flash of lightning I saw a flashback of grandma.
So I went to bed, sad and sorrowful.



Week-32 picture prompt


Ghost


One day I thought “I fancy a burger”.
I went to my favourite restaurant “The Ghost.” I stepped in and found a strange pair of hands I hadn’t noticed that before. I went to get my order and when I came back the hands were gone, I thought I was going crazy and just then my order was ready. I kept an eye on the spot the hand appeared and ate my burger then I looked away for a few seconds and suddenly in the corner of my eyes I saw the hands coming out with a burger in its hands. I didn’t believe my eyes, so I left the restaurant amazed.


Week-30...I just couldn’t eat something so…


What should I eat?


“Yes mum! I’m sure I don’t need anything”.
Today was soooo boring I’ve done everything I can do. Later on, after sitting for half an hour I decided to eat. I looked in the fridge. It was filled up to the brim with all the foods you’d wish to have but for some reason I just couldn’t eat something so I went to do another half an hour of nothing.
Then suddenly something came to my mind. I could do some of the puzzle mum had bought for me. One hour passed by and finally I finished the puzzle. Now what? I know! I could nap, so I did, and that was the boringest day of my life.


Week-29 ...the slime dripped through...

My Creepy Grandpa’s House

Lily’s a nice girl but she had the worst luck. Her grandpa was a peculiar but rich man. He owned a huge mansion, it wasn’t exactly what you call home; it looked more like a horror house. He often invited his relatives but they refused, except his granddaughter Lily. She didn’t mind. She often went to play but it soon changed. One day she went to explore her grandpa’s house and she went to the attic. She suddenly saw her childhood slime, the slime dripped through the roof, she felt a chill down her spine and from that day on she was never seen again.



My Secret


Yesterday was a day when I had a terrible horrible accident that absolutely no one should know about.
I was jogging through the park when I felt a sudden rumble that came out of the ground. I looked around for a person. Suddenly a humongous, dirty hand went out of the ground towards me. I forced it to immediately let go of me I ran as fast as I could.
I ran to a tree and I couldn't see the hand anymore. Then it trapped me by putting it’s
hand under the tree. Suddenly it went black.

By Bessie



Week 22 - laughter


Laughter


Laughter is a painful and enjoyable experience,
As you may know laughter can be something evil or nice,
Unforgettable it is, sometimes it's hilarious
Great laughter isn't all, there are always evil cackles,
Hating evil giggle is something almost everyone hates,
The word laughter isn't always great joy,
Evil villains have always been known for their giggles,
Repeating that sound is also a sign of great happiness,

By Bessie


Week 21  ….suddenly the lights went out…


The Time Travel


Tom is a lovely boy
He was about to move that day and he was very excited.
When he got there he rushed inside.


Soon it was night. In bed, Tom was reading.
Then suddenly all the lights went out.
Moments later he turned the lights on again. He was staring at this man in his 1900’s outfit.
Tom asked, “Excuse me, where am I?”
The man didn't answer or do anything about it.


Soon it was day in the real world and Tom vanished from everything.
No one remembered him; he was never ever seen again.

By Bessie

No comments:

Post a Comment