Saturday 11 February 2017

Jessica's Writing

Week 33-......in the  flash of lightening I saw……..

                                                     The Monster
I was lost. It was dark at night. I looked upon where the tall trees towered above me as cold drops of rain dripped and landed on my cold cheeks. I was cold but I pressed on. I couldn’t stay here for the whole night!

As I walked on the rain got heavier and heavier. The wet soggy leaves lay below me as I stomped on them. Soon lightning shot the ground. But I still walked on.  In the flash of lightning I saw a shadow tower above me. I looked up and shrieked. The shadow stomped closer to me while I stepped back. The monster let out a loud roar. Arrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhh!!!





Week 32 - The Hands   
One day Shaelyn skipped to the burger store. She bought one big burger and walked back to her house. She got tissues to wipe her hands. When she came back the newspaper that was on the table scrunched into a shape of hands.  Shaeyln didn’t know what to do. She panicked.
“Am I seeing things?”
She looked again. The hands were still there. This time it was holding the burger.
“ My burger!” Shaelyn cried.
She reached to grab it before it was gone.
Arrrrgggghhhh!!!! There was a horrible scream.
From that day on she was never to be seen again.  


Week 30-...I just couldn’t eat something so….  

Horrible things


Today Shaelyn was visiting her grandparents. She had to admit her grandparent’s food was not good, but at the same time she did not want to hurt their feelings.
My mum says “You make gorgeous food!” as she slides the rock cake and the gooey slug juice into a plastic bag underneath the table.
Shaeyln’s mother said “Have fun!” as Shaelyn nodded when she didn’t even mean it.
She slowly walked towards the red door, but before she even stepped on the doorstep the door opened as her grandmother walked up to her and said I have baked a yummy cake for you.
When she saw the rock cake she thought “I just couldn’t eat something so hard !”


Week 29-The slime dripped through

                                                            Kidnap

Someone was chasing her. Arrrghhh!!!!!

When she opened her eyes she was in a black room.She saw the slime dripping through the wall. Soon people with black masks and clothing entered the room. Shaeyln was so scared. The people jumped on the sofa and started to sleep. Shaeyln wondered where she was so she slowly crept off her chair and opened the old creaking door. There was a lot of stairs. She started to wonder how she got up here in the first place but she went down anyway. One step at a time. It took her ages to get down the stairs.  Soon enough she had no water out of energy so she had fainted.






 Week 24 - The Mystery Hand


Shaelyn was visiting her grandparents. She really liked climbing trees in their garden.
“Today we will make you our special pie” said grandma.
Shaelyn asked if she could play in the garden. They said yes. Shaeyln rushed to the garden. There was something unusual about the garden. There was a hand, a huge one holding a strange tree. There was different kinds of fruits growing on it. Apples, grapes, blueberries and pineapples. The huge hand moved. It let go of the tree and held Shaeyln. She was too frightened to speak.
“Ahh...ehhh…”
“What are you doing in my garden?” said a voice
It was too late; Shaelyn had already fainted.

By Jessica

Week 23-gingerly, remarkable, yellow, discovered, however

        

                                         The Magic House

I opened my eyes. It was dark. I saw a mouse gingerly moving on the bookshelf. It felt like someone was watching me. I had no idea where I was. I was sitting on a ripped yellow chair.

“Hey!”said a voice.

I looked around.No one.
However the voice called again.
“You, where are you going?”
“I am not going anywhere...sir.” I said.
When the man turned the lights on the place looked remarkable.
“This is the magic house,” said the man
I discovered this place was magic.
By Jessica

Week 22-Laughter

                                  Unexpected surprise!

I had just got ready for bed when someone knocked on my door.

I opened the door. Who would come to my house at this time time of the day?

When I opened the door no one was there. I looked down.There was an envelope. I read it.

Dear Jessica come to my house at Happy street 56.
It didn't say who it was from. Where was Happy street anyway? I went.
20 minutes later it felt like I had walked 3 miles and I still hadn't found it.
Finally I found Happy street 56.
They were having a party and I spent rest of the day with laughter.
By Jessica    

Week 21- ...suddenly all the lights went out...


Darkness


It was midnight and I still hadn't fallen asleep. I got out my book and started to read.


Suddenly all the lights went out.
I was frightened a lot. Nothing like this ever happened to me.


I was still holding my book when I heard a loud “eeeeek” from the door.
Maybe it was a thief.
I turned to face my window when I saw two red eyes looking at me.


I wanted to scream but I didn't because want to wake my parents. I closed my eyes. I wanted to go to sleep. When my door opened.
Arrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!MONSTER!!!

By Jessica

1 comment:

  1. WOW Jessica
    I love your name to because my name is Jessika too but spelt with a k.
    I loved it when at the start it was all creepy and then at the end it wasn't. I liked it when you had really vivid words when you said the yellow ripped chair.
    From Jessika.

    ReplyDelete