Saturday 11 February 2017

Jonas's Writing

Week 33 ...In a flash of lightning I saw…

The One and Only Bigfoot

It was one stormy night. Lightning filled the night sky. I had to go and hunt for some deer for our family. I set out into the woods with my sniper gun and started to look and listen for the deer. Finally, I found one. I walked stealthily closer to it. I shot the bullet, but unfortunately the deer  pranced and jumped just over it. I walked deeper into the dark and gloomy forest.

Suddenly I saw a black figure standing in front of a tree. I walked over and took a closer look. They figure turned around and looked at me. In the flash of lightning I saw Bigfoot? Then he grabbed my neck...





Week 32 - The Tasty, Yummy and Big Burger


“What time is it? 12:00” I said hungrily.
My tummy was rumbling loudly as ever. I quickly drove to Mcdonald’s.
“Hello, sir. Ummmm can I have a Big Mac, a quarter pounder, a Coke, 2 large fries, 2 large Mcflurries and 2 coffees?"                                         
“Okay, here’s your receipt. That will be $28.54”.    
I finished my meal but I was still hungry. I ordered a Big Mac a Mcflurry and 1 large coke. I ate the Big Mac and the Mcflurry and I drunk half of the coke. I suddenly felt sick and kept on walking to the car.
“Uhhhhhhh, don’t feel so good.”
CRASH, BANG, SMASH! I opened the car door and fell to the ground, I suddenly felt hands grabbing onto my body and pulling me into the ground...




Week 30 … I just couldn’t eat something so…


                                                              The worst food that ever existed.


RING!
“Uhhh finally” Sam said loudly. It was the end of school and it was Friday. We get to go out for dinner on Fridays.
When I got home, I asked my mom, “Where are we going for dinner”?
“W-w-well, we’re eating at home” she said sadly.
“WHAT! B-b-b-but you said that we would go out for dinner!”
“Well this time, we’re not,” she said madly.
“Why?" I asked.
“Your big sister is going to netball at 6:00 and it’s 5:34 now. So hurry up and eat”
“WOW” I said while rolling my eyes at mum.
I went to the dinner table and ate.
“EWWWWWW  I shouted loudly “What is this food?"
This is the worst food that ever existed! It’s so bad that it smelt and tasted like vomit. I couldn’t even bare to look or smell the food. I just couldn’t eat something so disgusting. So, I  went upstairs and vomited...


Week 29… the slime dripped through…
My own slime experiment

It was one hot and boring day. There was literally nothing to do at home. So, I went on Youtube and watched some videos.
“WOW! Making slime by yourself? Yeah! Why not” I shouted out loud.
7 minutes later I was making the slime and working as fast at the speed of light. I was so excited about finishing. 5 minutes later I held up the finished blob of gooey slime. I played with it and then I started to throw it at a wall and pick it up. I accidently threw it at a light switch and saw the gooey slime dripping through the books and shelves on the wall. Then the lights went out and I screamed and shouted...









Week 24                                                                                                              
 The boy and the tree


One hot day, there was a boy at home with his parents and his sister. He was playing on his computer. Suddenly, the computer had no more power. So he went outside to play.
“What the?”
The boy saw a brown, mouldy tree that he had never seen before! He rested under the tree since it was so hot.
One day it was the hottest of the hottest day and the boy wanted his parents to come with him to the tree and they did. When he was at the tree it wasn’t there. Suddenly, the boy and his parents got murdered and from that day on the police were on a big case.

By Jonas


Week 23 gingerly, yellow, however, remarkable, discovered


I was at school alone. All my friends were gone and all the adults were also gone.
“How did I end up here I?” asked myself.
“Ehh” we’ll worry about that later.
Right at the corner of my eye I discovered a bright remarkable block of gold. I gingerly walked over to the block of gold and carefully picked it up.  
“Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh” I groaned.
The gold was really heavy. However, I walked back home and then suddenly, I woke up. It was all a dream.

By Jonas Hui.


Week 22 Laughter


The clowns


I was alone in my house. My parents were on vacation at Fiji. They said that they were away for 5 weeks. I got the remote and turned on the TV. “Boo”!  
“Ahhh”! I shouted out loud and turned the volume even more higher up.
Then I asked ‘hello’? Then there was a moment of awkward silence. I continued watching TV. After 6 hours of watching TV, I went upstairs to sleep for a bit. 2 hours later I got some snacks to eat.
“Boo”! I heard the same kind of sound.
“Ha ha ha ha ha”! Then some clowns were looking at me with rocket launchers.
“Surprise” they all said.

By Jonas

No comments:

Post a Comment