Wednesday 2 March 2016

Challenge 1

For the first challenge we tried we had to use the phrase "...as I joined the queue...". This could be used in any contexts. Here are some examples...


….. as I joined the queue to the ATM I started having a feeling that was overwhelming me. It started in my stomach but then it spread throughout my body and suddenly, my eyes were stinging I was feeling dizzy and the only working organism in my body was my heart, pumping so fast that I thought it was going to explode. Then it all happened it was all too fast. I collapsed on to the ground and lay there not moving my pulse was still beating, I thought it was over, but then I was lifted up onto a stretcher. Or at least I thought it was…..

by Yasemin

The new IPhone had just come out into stores. People from all over the world were posting messages all over the internet. I was checking my emails and I noticed a brand new message it was from my best friend she had already got hers! Then another message appeared. She had ordered one to!! Everybody had one! I had to get one!!

I raced out of my house in my pyjamas and jumped into the car. I was probably over the speed limit. I sprinted out of the car to the nearest store. As I joined the queue I knew that I would be there a very long time…

By Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment