Wednesday 16 March 2016

Asjad's Writing

14/4/16 Challenge 13    …..but the spot just grew and grew...
The Spot

Hard to believe I was once a little girl and when I was little something happened to me that I didn't want to say until today.
In a tiny apartment a little girl was walking, minding her own business, when out of the blue in the corridor there was a tiny black spot. But she took no notice and walked away. For days, and weeks, and years it was there. But the spot just grew and grew until the girl looked down in the spot and it almost looked as if it was a hole ...she fell in. She was falling till she hit a cold bottom as she looked around she heard a deafening screech of a lady then footsteps… a cold hand reached for her shoulder with red blood dripping down the arm...AAAAAHHHHHH!!!

24/3/16 Challenge 12 Lie, row, sweet, chips, fly
IT


Hi I’m Leo. My mum, dad and I recently embarked on a journey around the world with our trusty boat called Galloy. For a year now we have been out at sea and have been passed 25 whole countries . We are now on our way to India...and wow...it's taking ages!
“Sweetie, did you do your homework?”
I had to lie. I was sooo hungry, and I just could not do it.    
”Yes Mum,” I said. On the boat we only had a few sweets and a packet of chips. On the side of the boat was a row of seagulls, then suddenly they swooped down and grabbed the packet of chips from my hand.
As I watched my only decent food fly away...I was truly miserable...but then I saw shore.

But I soon realised it was something else…

by Asjad

"......when the connection broke...."

The Connection

It was a stormy night in London. In flat 13, George was 21 years old who lived there. As soon as he got settled down he took off his shoes and started to make his dinner which was just baked beans from a can. They had a sale at his local dairy and he took an opportunity to get a bargain for his beloved beans...Then suddenly he heard the phone ring and picked it up.
A mysterious voice started to talk…”Meet me at the back of your complex next to the rubbish bin. If you don't... you will never see the light of day again.”
When the connection broke he felt panicked and his lights started to flicker...Who was it and what did he want?...

by Asjad

2 comments:

  1. WOW Asjad!! I really like your ending!! It makes me want to read more!!
    From Grace M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Asjad! I am very proud of you!!! Keep up the fabulous, clever writing :)

    ReplyDelete