Wednesday 16 March 2016

Gary's Writing

14.4.16                                    

Challenge 13 ...but the spot grew and grew…

Hello. I am called Freddy Rodgers and I am walking on the rocky path in a park. Then I saw something I never saw before. There was a forest with the sign DO NOT ENTER with a scratch on it.
Who cares! I thought. The I went inside.
It was a creepy old forest with the smell of decaying meat.
Then I realised that my special pendant was lost! I looked around on the grass when something pricked my arm. I lifted my hand to see blood trickling down my arm.
Well I guess I’ll have to search later, I thought.
A while later, a spot appeared on my arm. Soon it enlarged to twice it’s size! I tried antidote but the spot grew and grew. An hour later, It grew the size of an egg. Then it hatched! A little mode of me was there when it had another spot...


24.3.16    Challenge 12            Lie, row, sweet, chips, fly


 George said a lie. He said that he doesn't want chips but he did. He lined up in the row but he didn’t understand why. Then he saw, ‘Andrew’s Magical Chips’! Only 10 more packets in the world! So that is why… A few minutes later, George bought one .The packet name was called Flying Chips!
Hmmm.. George thought for a moment. Could he really fly?
Then he ate one. It tasted sweet.  But he felt nothing. Then another one.Then another one.Then another one.
“Of course it would do nothing!” George said out loud. But then he saw something on the packet that caught his eye.
It read, Clap your hands 10 times. Then you shall truly fly.
So George clapped his hands 10 times. Then something  amazing happened.
He started to levitate! He could fly!!!

by Gary

Challenge 11

"...when the connection broke...."

The Beast

At the show there was a short man wearing a tuxedo. Then the curtains unveiled and showed a cage.The man said “And I present to you… The lionbeast!!”
The “Lionbeast” was  kind of lion and crocodile mixed together.
The man said, “I have put Lion DNA in crocodile DNA. This is what it looks like!”
But then something happened. When the connection broke it opened the cage. Then something like a gurgling roar cried out.
“Everyone this was part of the show.”
But then it changed into another thing. It turned into  a… Rabbit? The crowd went wild! But the man said “No.No.No”
Then he changed into a Crocodile...

by Gary

1 comment:

  1. HI Gary! I like the idea of your story!! I the ways you included the words!
    From Grace M

    ReplyDelete