Wednesday 16 March 2016

Yasemin's Writing

14/4/16 : CHallenge 13    “…..but the spot just grew and grew….”

The  Spot

I just stood there stunned! It was a spot growing.
Wait, growing? How could a spot grow?  I mean that is virtually impossible right?
Suddenly I heard a groan.  I looked down, …  it was the spot. But it had moved. It had started to take human form, but it was slow. That was good. I could run away and get help.  But then I heard something.
“Michael” cried something or someone in a deep gloomy voice. I looked around me and called out “Yeah” in a scared voice.
Everything fell silent. The hairs on my back started to stand up. I turned around and then I screamed! I screamed as loud as I could for the spot to go away. But the spot just grew and grew…


24/3/16 Challenge 12 Lie, row, sweet, chips, fly

The Waitress


Woohoo!!! I was flying; flying a plane! I was following my lifelong dream; flying people all around the world from Australia to Turkey.
Once I had landed the plane in Kuala Lumpur I set off in search of something to eat. I found some delicious foods but I wanted chips and something sweet. Finally I found what I was looking for at a cafe near the airport. A waitress came up to me asking if I needed anything. I replied and she took a step forward and stared at me with beady black eyes. She asked me once again and I stuttered and said “ Row… raw meat thank you.”
Finally she left and I started to wonder if she’d been playing with me and had tried to lie to me.

by Yasemine

Challenge 11

"....when the connection broke...."

The Shipment

“What? You didn’t do it!”
“Sir…”
“Why not!!! Why didn’t you do it? My life is on the line here! I need the shipment today or the authorities will be onto me and I don’t want to be caught using the Mafia!”
“I’m so sorry sir”.
“Well you should be!”
“You have until sunrise tomorrow to have it here at my doorstep. No excuses!”
“That’s not enough ti…”
I’d lost the connection. I was furious, I wanted to break something in half.. Ten minutes later my colleague came in with some devastating news.
“Yes Carl. What is it?”
“Sir I was on the phone with Mr Sharkovsky and he was telling me that the shipment couldn’t be done until next week. I argued with him but when the connection broke I thought I should inform you…”

by Yasemin

No comments:

Post a Comment